A unique and ‘Special Occasion’ experience in Kgosi Lodge
This self-catering lodge is a naturalists paradise and stands at the highest point of the grounds in the Conservation Centre.
Kgosi Lodge is surrounded by over 80 acres of woodland, it overlooks 16 acres of red deer park in lush valley and forest, with an abundance of wildlife including Badgers and Foxes.
In the evening the wolves can often be heard and seen howling, adding to the magical experience of your stay.
All rooms are furnished to a high standard and have magnificent views of the valley and the main Wolf Enclosure.
The lodge is centrally heated and insulated so will be warm and cosy on even the coldest of days.
Should you wish to venture outside of the centre there are some beautiful villages and towns nearby, including Bishops Castle and Ludlow, which have some amazing places to eat and small bespoke shops to browse in.
We are currently leaving a 4 day gap between bookings to adhere to COVID regulations and guidelines.
The lodge comprises of :
- Two double bedrooms
- Bathroom with large shower, wash basin and W.C.
- A large lounge diner complete with fully equipped kitchenette, dining table, two settees
(and log burner if required).
- There is a large elevated veranda with a table and chairs, which is perfect for observing Sansa and Rickon
( two Norwegian Wolves) enjoying their day.
- Private parking is close by.
- Internet access is available.
- The Lodge is designed to accommodate a maximum of four people.
- Due to its location on a steep slope there is no wheelchair access, but assistance is on hand for those with some physical difficulties.
Terms and conditions:
- Check-in time from Midday on arrival until midday on day of departure.
- Bed linen is provided but please bring your own towels.
- Sorry but due to insurance reasons NO children under the age of 16 years and NO pets permitted.
- An optional tour of the centre can be provided subject to an additional cost of £50.00 per group.
- As this is such a unique experience dates are limited, we would advise booking as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
- Due to the ongoing changes in Covid-19 regulations all bookings are refundable if they affect the dates you have chosen.
The Lodge can be rented for a minimum of 2 nights from Friday – Sunday at a price of £700.00. inclusive (2 nights) or £900.00. (3 nights).